Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Prime Day?

I don't see what's so Prime about it, unless you want to buy an Echo, Tap or Dot.  I'll admit, I've been curious, but then also wary.  You know, all the wiretapping theories.  I think I'd be more wary if it was Google.

The prices are great for those three today.  While the Echo is less than half price, actually less than they first offered it for - I know lots of people who have bought that or the Dot and never used them.  And both the Echo and the Dot have to be plugged in all the time.  Not so sure it's worth it.

But as for Prime Day?  Boring snooze sales.  Nothing much really worth buying.

Don't need an "Instant Pot" - I have a pressure cooker, thank you very much.

Evidently this isn't about giving us good deals, though.   It's pretty much a publicity stunt, to accumulate new Prime members.  So what's new?  Not like Prime is such a great deal, anyway - they jack up the prices for those of us who use it - and the TV sucks.

Yay for Netflix...





No comments: