Friday, July 7, 2017

Oh, Lord, it's Been a Month?

This is not why I started bloggging again, to forget to post..... Big. Heavy. Sigh.

I think I have difficulty sorting through all the BS.  There has been so much going on, between the ACA and Medicaid to the crap about the media to Twitter harrassment to Mika and Joe and it just goes on and on and on..... A couple of times I've started, and then it flits out of my mind in milliseconds.  Then I realize later that I forgot, and put posting off again.

Not to mention that I feel like anything I write turns into blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.  And blah blah.

So in any case, I'm still here. Whether that matters in the internet scheme of things, I don't know.  But I'll give it another shot.

In the meantime, you can read scumbag suckage here:  all about how Sunoco has fucked up the water in a local neighborhood, and how Hobby Lobby's FAKE Christians fund ISIS by illegally buying and smuggling Iraqi artifacts.

And enjoy some Twistycat.


No comments: